Are you looking for an excellent way to jumpstart your next novel or find a new project? If so, these printable templates are just what the doctor ordered. With Nanowrimo right around the corner, it’s never too early to start planning!
When I wrote my first novel, I used some story templates and they helped tremendously. It was a great reference for when I got stuck and needed help with the plot or characters. Now you can get your own set of 7 different types of story templates that will give you an overview of what is driving your narrative at any time!
If you’re having trouble getting started writing about life in 2049 San Francisco, just print out one template from this pack and see if it sparks creativity: “What’s Driving Your Narrative?”
Included In This Pack:
– 7 High-Quality PDF A4 Printables (just download, print and start writing) You can print them over and over again@
– 5 Sub Templates
– Premise Page/ Hook Page Containing Genre, POV, mood etc.
– Character Planning Sheet ( You can print as many of these as you like to represent each character)
– Emotional Throughline Template (This is used for plotting internal conflict and)
– Theme and tone checklist
– Plot and Story Structure Overview
– Setting Info Sheet (Just like the character planner, you can use this to develop your scenes over and over again)
– Lined Note Paper/ Rough Draft Sheets
Note: Products are to be printed by you and are delivered digitally, no physical goods will be shipped.
Once you complete your purchase, your PDF will be available for you to download immediately.
For easy access, please follow these steps on a desktop/computer as opposed to a mobile device!
Using this template will help you to map out your story a lot faster, leaving no stone unturned. Additionally, if you have writer’s block, this can also help you break through the block with ease.
If you have any questions, please send me an email: email@example.com
I really hope they help! Thank you so much and happy writing!