Can you write a book in 7 days or less?
With Jasper, the AI writing tool, you certainly can! In fact, many have done just that. Jasper is changing the landscape of writing by allowing authors to produce high-quality writing quickly and easily.
So what are you waiting for? Try out Jasper today and see how fast you can write a book!
Write A Novel In 7 Days? No Chance!
No matter how many times I have this conversation and demonstrate how powerful Jasper can be, there are always going to be those who say that it’s impossible to write a novel in such a short amount of time.
To that, I say, anything is possible with Jasper!
Jasper is the best AI writing tool on the market and has helped countless authors write their books in a fraction of the time it would normally take.
If you don’t believe me, just try it out for yourself! They give you 10,000 words of AI-generated text to test it all out (which is more than enough to write a short story or a few bits of flash fiction).
What Jasper AI Does (For Authors)
No matter how much you love writing, there are going to be days (or even weeks) when the words just don’t come as easily as they used to.
That’s where Jasper comes in. Jasper is an AI-powered writing assistant that helps you overcome writer’s block and make progress on your projects every day.
The first step is to enter some basic information about your project, including the title, genre, and a description of what the book is about.
The great thing is that this works for both non-fiction and fiction books or concepts. And the quality of the output you get back is entirely based on the quality of the text or instruction you feed it.
You can also ask Jasper for help with specific plot points or challenges you’re facing.
Join Thousands Of People, Kicking The Excuses And Writing Their Books In 7-Days
Yup, this is a real thing and thousands of people around the world have already committed to the challenge.
The best part is, you don’t have to do it alone!
You can join a supportive and friendly community of like-minded authors, all working together to write their books in just seven days. At the time of writing, hundreds of books have already been completed as a result of the challenge and authors sinking their teeth into the writing tool.
So, what’s stopping you from doing the same and finally writing your book?
Well, Anybody Can Write A Rough Draft In 7 Days, To Be Fair…
Yes, it isn’t hard to throw together a crappy draft in a week. But that’s not what we are talking about here, and it’s certainly not what the challenge is designed to achieve.
The goal is to write a complete, well-structured, and cohesive book that you can be proud of – in just seven days.
And, with the help of Jasper AI, it’s definitely achievable!
I’ve written an in-depth post about using AI to write a book, in which I speak about Jasper and its features in-depth. Now, combine that with Grammarly and Publisher Rocket, and you have a solid plan for your publishing business!
These three tools will help you write, edit, and market your books respectively and give you a real chance at becoming a successful author.
How To Write A Book In 7-Days Using Jasper (Easy, Actionable Steps)
- Day One: Plan & Outline (you can use our story planner pdf for this)
- Day Two: Set A Word Count Goal (use our book writing calculator or check our post about the average word length based on your chosen genre)
- Day Two: Copy and paste your outline into Jasper and use the tool to build the outline out even more. Try to summarise your ideas into bullet points. Whether your book is fiction or non-fiction, this will look different. For non-fiction, you can collate all of your research or information into one place.
- Day Three: Start writing! Jot down a rough first draft quickly, getting all of your ideas out of your head and onto the page. Worry about spelling, grammar, and sentence structure later. Just get the words out for now. You can do this fairly easily with Jasper’s help if you have a good outline.
- Day Four: Yesterday, you should have done the bulk of your writing; in any case, today is another day of writing. Your output will be in the 10s of thousands, and you can continue fleshing out your outline in this manner.
- Day Five: Finish writing! All that’s left now is to complete your book. By this stage, you should have a strong structure and draft that just needs finalizing before making edits and revising tomorrow.
- Day Six: Editing & Revisions (Grammarly/Hire somebody on Fiverr) Jasper now has Grammarly built-in, but you can copy and paste the whole book into your Grammarly app and run through with edits. Alternatively, hire somebody on fiver and pay for the 24-hour turnaround option – they will get onto it right away!
- Day Seven: Formatting and further revisions. Your book is almost complete! All that’s left to do now is format it for publication (if you’re going the self-publishing route) or submission to literary agents (if you want to publish traditionally).
**Again, Jasper can even help with this! If you want to write a captivating query letter or book launch speech, you are sorted!
Marketing Your New Book
Check out my post on Publisher Rocket, which is a tool designed to help you find opportunities for books that will sell (in demand and low competition) and market your book once it’s published.
Ideally, this is a tool you want to use before you start planning as well as when you have completed your book and are ready to publish and market.
Using it before you start planning and writing will ensure you do not choose a topic or book idea that nobody is looking for.
Using it after your book is written will ensure your book is found by those already looking for it and beat the competition, if any!
Publishing Your New Book
There are many others, but those are outside the scope of this blog post.
If you want to publish traditionally, you will need to find a literary agent who will represent you and your book. This is a whole other process, and despite the blog originally being about self-publishing, we delve into traditional publishing matters, too 🙂
If you are going that route, check this out:
- 10 Best Literary Agents for Fantasy Novels
- 10 Best Literary Agents for New Authors
- The 15 Best Literary Agents for Yoga Books & Submission Information
- 10 Best Literary Agents for Children’s Books
So there you have it! How fast can you write a book? In just seven days, with the help of AI! And what’s more, once you have done this, you can rinse and repeat as many times as you like and scale your publishing business faster!
It works for me! 😉